Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Tree Waterfall Card

 I made this card from a pin/tutorial I found on Pinterest- My Crafts. The card base on mine is 4 in x 5.5 in whereas the card base used in the tutorial is 4.25 in x 5.5 in so my measurements are off a little. I used Heartfelt Creations Festive Holly Collection paper for the background paper, the green triangles to make the Christmas tree are from Recollections Christmas Noel Chalk Holiday 8.5 in x 11 in paper, the cream/tan paper is from Recollections Strawberry Cream 8.5 in x 11 in paper, and the bling is from my stash.
 The tree turns upside down when the pull/bottom piece is pulled to reveal the waterfall effect. The Jingle all the way sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts Christmas Clear Stamp set and stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment ink.
I used a circle die to punch out a circle on my card base with my Cricut since I don't have the old fashion ornament die like was used in the tutorial. The circle shows the back side of the patterned paper on the front of the card and I decided to stamp Merry Christmas in the middle with VersaFine ink again. This stamp is also from the Hero Arts Christmas set. I plan on mailing this out to one of my friends soon. I may add some ribbon or twine to the pull piece before I mail it. I still have to make about 5 cards before I'm done with all my cards! I still have a few gifts to buy and then wrap them all as well. Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...