Monday, January 22, 2018

Say Cheese

 I just recently developed this picture and thought I'd never find paper to put it on. I remembered that I bought this paper- The Paper Studio Cameras w/ Floral- recently from Hobby Lobby and thought it fit! I decided to go with Say Cheese as the title, because the picture was basically a snapshot. The title is actually a journaling block, but can be used as both. The title and the photo mat are both from Colorbok 12" Paper Signature Hopscotch and the journaling mat is from Prima Marketing Moulin Rouge 6" x 6" paper stack. The journaling states that the picture is of Jenn and I after the first day of Stamp and Scrapbook Expo at Mesa, AZ. Jenn is Laura's cousin and was willing to hang out with me for a little bit when I arrived to AZ and while I was waiting on Laura.
a close-up of the title

I wanted to keep this layout as simple as possible since the paper is busy enough. TFL!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Super cute projects!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...