Friday, February 23, 2018

Stay A Little Bit Wild

 



I followed the above sketch from Paper Issues to complete my layout. The main patterned paper is from Pink Paislee Wild Child 08 and the title- Stay A Little Bit Wild is from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream Journal sheet. I purchased both from Paper Issues, but the Wild Child set is no longer available. The photo mats and date strip are from Scrapbooking Memories Reversible Cardstock Borders & Accents. I used Studio Calico Dear Lizzy roller stamp and Versa Fine Onyx Black pigment ink to stamp the date- Sep 17, 2017. The heart sticker is from Glitter Foam Stickers Collection from Dollar Tree. The picture is of me at the Grand Canyon for the first time and that's what the journaling states that I typed on my computer. I made this layout as simple as possible since the background paper is so busy. You still have until March 4 to enter a layout in with the sketch if you are a member of the Paper Issues Facebook group. TFL and have a great weekend!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...